Lead Responder- This is a Remote position
We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! As a rapidly growing wellness platform IIN focuses on “what feeds you” in life; mind, body and career. What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, IIN is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With a monthly audience of 2 million+ wellness seekers, over 110,000 graduates in over 175 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Integrative Nutrition education, information and health coaching tools. IIN Health coaches, first learn to coach themselves then, mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing, mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with almost 30 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
The Lead Responder (LR) has the primary responsibility of outbound outreach to all prospective student inquiries. Utilizing skill and training, LRs make a connection with prospects, explain the program and tuition and ultimately discern the prospective student's interest to enroll.
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
- Heavy outbound dialing to prospective students for the purpose of enrollment through lead lists within Salesforce and also through automated dialer lists
- Maintain call notes and email history within the Salesforce system
- Maintain updated lead information in Salesforce based on conversations, status and number of call attempts
- Communicate with prospective students through email, live chat, sending additional information, scheduling appointments, etc.
Qualifications and Talents:
• Graduate of IIN’s Health Coach Training Program (HCTP) a plus, but not required
• Graduate of an IIN Advanced Course is a plus, but not required
• At least 2 years of inside sales experience, experience in a similar field, or experience working in a goal driven role
• Creative, disciplined, motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented
• Passionate about wellness
• Proven track record of closing sales
• Attention to detail and organization
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Stamina to speak over the phone with many people
• Friendly, high energy, and approachable personality
• Good ability to learn new technology
• Health coaching experience is a plus
• Experience hosting events or with public speaking is a plus
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.