- New York, NY
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
The Lead Responder (LR) has the primary responsibility of outbound outreach to all prospective student inquiries. Utilizing skill and training, LRs make a connection with prospects, explain the program and tuition and ultimately discern the prospective student's interest to enroll.
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
- Heavy outbound dialing to prospective students for the purpose of enrollment through lead lists within Salesforce and also through automated dialer lists
- Maintain call notes and email history within the Salesforce system
- Maintain updated lead information in Salesforce based on conversations, status and number of call attempts
- Communicate with prospective students through email, live chat, sending additional information, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Clearly articulate the mission and value of the school to prospective students
- Communicate with and nurture unqualified leads in order to develop a pipeline of students for the future
- Reaching or exceeding monthly performance goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Successful consultative selling experience either over the phone or in person
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Stamina to speak over the phone with a high volume of people
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Friendly, expressive and approachable tone and voice
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Self-motivated; takes initiative
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- HCTP Graduate preferred
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top