Human Resources/Legal Assistant
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Human Resources/Legal Assistant to work in our NYC office and support our HR and Legal departments.
- Performs clerical, secretarial, and general office duties to support HR and Legal Departments
- Supports HR in the following areas, among others:
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Maintains HR records
- Maintains online HR portal (ADP Workforce Now)
- Manages project list
- Generally assists with company policies, performance reviews, HR vendors, expenses, company events
- Supports Legal in the following areas, among others:
- Maintains files
- Maintains online contract database (Concord)
- Manages project list
- Drafts documents
- Generally assists with research, Legal vendors, expenses, and attorney bar/CLE
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Multi-tasks, supports multiple people, and meets changing demands
- Independent, self-manages, meets deadlines, performs tasks with minimal supervision
- Proactive, asks thoughtful questions, and recommends solutions
- Professional, socially intelligent, focused, team-player
- Strong writing, proofreading, and research skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Google docs and spreadsheets required
- Proficiency with Concord contract management software preferred
- Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Proficiency with BambooHR preferred
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Integrative Nutrition
Integrative Nutrition is the largest nutrition school in the world—and the only school that explores more than 100 different dietary theories. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for nearly 100,000 students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. Integrative Nutrition is on a mission to improve health and happiness, and through that process, to create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Back to top