The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Curriculum Developer. How would it feel to put your passion into practice to work with a community of people who love healthy living as much as you do? This is an incredible opportunity to work with wonderful co-workers for a mission driven organization.
The Curriculum Developer supports with the development of a wide variety of curriculum materials, most specifically related to coaching skills, primary food, and foundation and guidance, consistent with the established program style and founder's vision. The Curriculum Developer researches new ideas for content as well as plans to further enhance student experience.
- Write and develop curriculum materials, including outlines, scripts, handouts, learning objectives, quizzes, assignments, discussion prompts, and tests for HCTP and post-HCTP courses
- Review, revamp, and restructure existing curriculum content pertaining to coaching skills, primary food, and foundation and guidance
- Research new subject material and student experience enhancements
- Address student questions related to primary food and coaching skills content in Zendesk and on Facebook
- Write and edit content about primary food and coaching skills Integrative Nutrition blog
- Act as talent for webinars
- Assist in planning and logistics for conferences and live events
- Support department heads as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Preferred: Health coaching experience
- Preferred: IIN graduate
- Preferred: Zendesk, Canvas (or other learning management systems), and Jira experience
- Preferred: Curriculum development experience
- Preferred: Education background
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the big picture
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Takes initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Flexible and able to adapt
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top