- New York, NY
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
The Curriculum Coordinator develops a wide variety of compelling curriculum materials, consistent with the established program style and company vision. This position specializes in instructional design and enhancing the learning experience for IIN students. The Curriculum Coordinator researches new ideas for content, as well as plans to further enhance student experience.
As a Curriculum Coordinator, you will:
- Write and develop curriculum materials for Integrative Nutrition's online courses, including outlines, scripts, and handouts
- Develop learning materials to accompany course content, including assessments, assignments, discussion prompts, and copy for interactive learning tools
- Collaborate with team members to develop assets that best support student learning
- Review, revamp, and restructure existing curriculum content to maintain quality of content and to enhance students' learning experience
- Research new subject material and provide sources
- Research learning enhancements and engage in ongoing professional development
- Address student questions related to course content in Zendesk
- Facilitate check-in calls and act as talent for webinars
- Assist in planning and logistics for conferences and live events
- Support curriculum manager and department heads as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Preferred: Strong writing and/or education background
- Preferred: Nutrition coaching experience and/or nutrition degree
- Preferred: IIN graduate
- Preferred: Experience in writing content related to health and wellness
- Preferred: Zendesk, Canvas (or other learning management systems), and Jira experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the big picture
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Takes initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Flexible and able to adapt
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top