- Flexible / Remote
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
The Content Writer will write a wide variety of compelling curriculum materials, consistent with the established program style and company vision. The Content Writer will specialize in creating content related to whole person health, lifestyle and wellness. This is a temporary, part-time position with the potential for extension of employment based on the company's business needs.
As a Content Writer, you will:
- Create content for Integrative Nutrition's online courses, including outlines, scripts, website copy, and handouts
- Develop learning materials to accompany course content, including assessments, assignments, discussion prompts, and copy for interactive learning tools
- Write navigational copy for online courses that supports students' learning experiences
- Research new subject material and provide sources
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Preferred: Health coaching experience
- Preferred: Nutrition degree
- Preferred: IIN graduate
- Preferred: Strong writing and/or education background
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the big picture
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Takes initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Flexible and able to adapt
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top