Content Marketing Manager
Do you love digital marketing? Do you love producing content that converts? Would you like to work in a position with immense growth potential?
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based in NYC. This is a unique opportunity for you to earn a great living working for an innovative company with wonderful people. We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with a strong work ethic and initiative.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible conceptualizing, organizing and managing all aspects of content production in relation to marketing projects within the website, promotions, video, and general marketing creative assets.
- Develop and produce marketing-related video requests, including conceptualization, editing, title and music direction, review and final approval.
- Conceptualize and develop creative assets, including online guides, email imagery, social imagery, promo imagery, infographics, etc.
- Develop and produce brand awareness campaigns
- Work directly with heads of Design and AV to conceptualize and complete content projects.
- Identify and update existing brand assets to ensure all creative is on-brand and current.
- Write website optimized website copy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of marketing experience with content production responsibility
- Strong understanding of design
- Strong understanding of the video editing process
- Clear communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with a lifestyle brand
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Project Management experience and skills
- Website copywriting experience
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition invented and popularized the profession of "Health Coach," a holistic practitioner who mentors and advises clients in nutritional and lifestyle changes to help achieve their personal health goals. IIN is the only school in the world to confer the title of Certified Health Coach and offers students access to a rich diversity of practicing instructors who are committed to improving worldwide wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Integrative Nutrition
Integrative Nutrition is the largest nutrition school in the world—and the only school that explores more than 100 different dietary theories. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for nearly 100,000 students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. Integrative Nutrition is on a mission to improve health and happiness, and through that process, to create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Back to top