Admissions Representative - Spanish speaking
- Flexible / Remote
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
As an Admissions Representative, you will:
- Connect with IIN's prospective student body, engaging to understand interest in our Health Coach Training Program and Advanced Course opportunities and guide them through enrollment
- Activate your coaching skills as you cultivate relationships with new leads
- Answer industry, dietary, and program specific questions as they relate to IIN's course and mission by utilizing your keen understanding of health and wellness
- Maintain strong sales tactics and strategies specific to the wellness and education industry, while developing a pipeline
- Work in a team environment with a fun and like-minded group of IIN graduates, all passionate about helping others realize their passion for Health Coaching and wellness overall
- Have uncapped earning potential!
Qualifications and Talents:
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Graduate of IIN's Health Coach Training Program (HCTP) a plus, but not required
- Graduate of an IIN Advanced Course is a plus, but not required
- At least 2 years of inside sales experience, experience in a similar field, or experience working in a goal driven role
- Creative, disciplined, motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented
- Passionate about wellness
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Stamina to speak over the phone with many people
- Friendly, high energy, and approachable personality
- Good ability to learn new technology
- Health coaching experience is a plus
- Experience hosting events or with public speaking is a plus
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top