Admissions Representative - Spanish speaking
This position is only open to students and graduates of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition!
Do you have a unique zest for life and wake up each morning with the desire for a career where you can channel your energy into meaning and purpose?
Imagine coming to work knowing that you're having an impact on the lives of passionate people around the world. IIN is truly a global company and we're looking for a dedicated sales professional fluent in Spanish to join our amazing team! Our team here is absolutely incredible and the earning potential is unparalleled.
- Initiate outbound communication to prospective students
- Answer inbound communication from prospective students
- Communicate and cultivate relationships with new leads
- Offer a premium quality experience for each and every call
- Have a keen understanding of health and wellness and our school
- Utilize appropriate sales tactics and strategies
- Ensure high client satisfaction at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 years of inside sales experience
- Fluent Spanish, required
- Disciplined, motivated, self-starter
- Passionate about wellness
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Stamina to speak over the phone with many people
- Friendly, high energy, and approachable personality
- Good ability to learn new technology
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top