Do you have a unique zest for life and wake up each morning with the desire for a career where you can channel your energy into meaning and purpose?
Imagine coming to work knowing that you’re having an impact on the lives of passionate people around the world. That’s exactly what our Admissions Staff does, and we’re looking for a dedicated sales professional to join our amazing team! Our team here is absolutely incredible and the earning potential is unparalleled. This is a unique opportunity to work for an innovative company with like–minded, committed people, and earn more than $100,000 while making the world a healthier, happier place.
This is more than just a work place…it’s a family and a movement united together making change. Apply today if you’re IIN!
- Initiate outbound communication to prospective students
- Answer inbound communication from prospective students
- Communicate and cultivate relationships with new leads
- Offer a premium quality experience for each and every call
- Have a keen understanding of health and wellness and our school
- Utilize appropriate sales tactics and strategies
- Ensure high client satisfaction at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-7 years of inside sales experience
- Graduate of HCTP preferred
- Highly disciplined, motivated, self-starter
- Passionate about holistic health and wellness
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Stamina to speak over the phone with many people
- Friendly, high energy, and approachable personality
- Fluent in English: written and verbal
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to commute to NYC office
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches are holistic practitioners who mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top