Technical Services Manager
The Technical Services Manager position sits within the Professional Services Organization, reporting directly into the Director of Technical Services, and serves a critical role managing & overseeing the successful deployment of our technology (all products) across our broad scope of clients.
This will include carrying out in-depth troubleshooting and reporting to support both the commercial teams and our clients directly, with the proven ability to translate day-to-day technical tasks and overall findings of the Technical Services team into a client friendly & easily understandable format for various contacts across all levels.
This position requires close interaction with the Sales, Account Management and Client Services teams as well as regular syncing with the global Technical Services team and frequent contact with the global Product and Engineering departments.
- Managing as required any day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues, maintaining subsequent technical relationships with new and long-serving clients alike (i.e: ad agencies, brands, publishers, networks, platforms).
- Providing support as necessary on integrations with our API/Platform/Publisher clients across our full product stack.
- Troubleshooting of any tag-related issues, implementation concerns, data feeds, reporting or delivery discrepancies.
- Pulling and reviewing performance data to ensure proper delivery & ultimately improving client performance.
- Communicating technical product needs and opportunities to Client Services and Product development teams.
- Continuously focusing on improving processes.
- Supporting growth, development and productivity of the Technical Services team.
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science or another related field.
- 1-2 years of experience ideally in a technical or AdOps role at an online media company/ digital agency/DSP/trading desk/sell-side partner/adserver/tech provider in the industry.
- Experience with common web technologies.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and comfortable working with large data sets to identify insights.
- Positive, professional demeanor and well-experienced working within a client orientated setting (internal or external), leading conference calls and in-person meetings where required.
- Enthusiastic about technology and the start-up environment.
About Integral Ad Science:
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top