Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Technical Client Services Manager to join our Customer Excellence team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Technical Client Services Manager you will manage day-to-day technical queries, investigations, and issues, maintaining subsequent technical relationships with internal and external IAS customers through to resolution.
What you’ll get to do:
- Be the point of contact for clients once an issue is created, driving quick resolutions and working alongside Customer Excellence Engineering and R&D.
- Be a strong technical presence when resolving customer requests such as ad hoc reporting or tag building.
- Serve as tier one support for advertiser and publisher customers by knowing how to recognize and debug most common known issues utilizing web dev tools, knowledge of HTML, JS, etc.
- Keep up to date with feature requests and bug fixes.
- Funnel bugs and feature requests to Product as well as consult Product on potential fixes.
- Have a holistic view on all IAS products and processes, including products not currently supported by the team.
- Be autonomous on problem solving: identify the root cause of an issue by isolating the problem, being curious, and able to self teach new skills.
- Actively participate in cross-departmental improvement initiatives to continue to transform IAS partner customer support to be best-in-class including PI planning, Pre/Post Mortems, etc.
- Provide incident management support to customer facing issues, utilizing IAS’s incident management process.
- Work in both Salesforce and JIRA to track customer requests and investigations.
You should apply if you have most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired technical outcomes; ideally in a customer success, solutions enablement, ad ops, or technical services capacity
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT; SQL and JS experience
- Basic proficiency in Linux
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, networks and/or publishers
- Experience with Salesforce, ad servers, rich media ads, trafficking, and databases
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.