Integral Ad Science (IAS) is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to help automate and grow our infrastructure which is a global mixture of physical and cloud systems. The ideal candidate possesses an expert level knowledge of linux systems and a firm grasp of all of the layers involved in a complex, high throughput, and low latency environment. The candidate will put that knowledge to use in troubleshooting, optimizing, and automating as much as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Support global production systems by participating in shared on-call rotations
- Capacity planning and growing the infrastructure to handle increasing traffic
- Develop custom monitoring and automation scripts and modules
- Work with developers to optimize applications and infrastructure
- Documenting architecture and solutions
Who you are and what you have:
- 2+ years Linux server administration experience (software, hardware, network troubleshooting)
- Coding ability in Bash and Perl, Python, Ruby or similar
- Automating administration tasks, configuration management (Puppet or similar), and monitoring
- BS in Computer Science/related degree or equivalent experience
What puts you over the top:
- Experience utilizing Amazon Web Services
- Hadoop administration and optimization
- Basic database administration (MySQL, Vertica, Impala)
- Network and systems security and optimization
- Familiarity with administration and use of Graphite, Zabbix, Kafka, Spark Stream
- Ability to debug Java/Tomcat applications
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top