Staff Software Engineer
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our Pathfinder team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Staff Software Engineer you will build and expand upon the frameworks and infrastructure of IAS’ core ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the entire software lifecycle including hands-on development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation for the edge collection and decisioning systems
- Contribute to re-platforming initiatives including edge collection, fraud and brand safety using AWS native technologies
- Architect, design, code and maintain components for aggregating tens of billions of daily transactions
- Work with Product Management to ensure that all reporting requirements are met
- Work with AWS native applications and Kubernetes
- Mentor junior team members
Who you are and what you have:
- 7+ years of recent hands-on Java experience
- Strong knowledge of collections, multi-threading, JVM memory model, etc.
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Expertise on any Framework like SPRING, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience on any Web or application server like Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat etc.
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top