- Pune, India
Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our new and fast-growing Engineering team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a member of the IAS Architecture team, you will be a key contributor to the design and development of the IAS Edge Services Platform. You will also be working with the agile engineering teams to guide and design solution architecture for various projects spanning all platforms and systems in the IAS ecosystem: high volume event ingestion, data processing, integration and reporting. You will be challenged to provide solutions that are economically sound and inline with current and future product vision and target states of our platform architecture both in the IAS bare metal data centers and cloud.
What you'll do:
- Be a key contributor to the planning, design, implementation and continuous evolvement of IAS next generation backend services platform
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to understand current and future functional and non-functional requirements; translate requirements into technical solutions and systems designs
- Work across the entire SDLC; concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, and support.
- Develop prototypes, contribute code and evaluate technologies
- Be part of the architecture team to provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards and architectural governance.
- Stay current on the latest engineering technologies and industry trends.
What you'll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- 15+ years experience designing and implementing solutions with open source technologies and AWS Cloud managed services
- Proven experience acting as an architect and/or technical lead with ability to guide engineers
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Architectural patterns and best practices
- Deep background developing enterprise microservice architecture
- Proven experience designing, building and maintaining high volume and low latency mission-critical systems
- Experience working with Docker containers and container orchestration platforms (AWS ECS or Kubernetes) and related technology in the ecosystem
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of the ad-tech domain/ecosystem is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top