Software/Data Engineer - Data Warehouse
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Data Engineer you will build and expand upon the testing framework and testing infrastructure of IAS’ core ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- Planning delivery of data pipelines and api endpoints for IAS (Integral Ad Science) product offerings
- Extracting, transforming, and analyzing large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Implementing data processing solutions using Big data stack including but not limited to Hadoop, Spark, Vertica, and Hive
- Writing SQL queries and other types of data requests in the context of massive data sets
- Building data pipelines and data stores optimized for data science needs
- Implementing systems for large-scale data analysis and machine learning. Building tools for use across the Data Science and Data Engineering teams
- Identifying and implementing automated tests for software components. Deploying and maintaining data processing systems in production
- Partnering with engineering teams on deployments of data science driven solutions
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Up to 5yrs. experience as a Technology enthusiast eager to learn and use new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related fields
- Competent programming in languages such as Java, C++, Scala or Python
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of Big data technologies such as MapReduce, Hive, Kafka, Spark and Flink
What puts you over the top:
- Experience working with databases such as MySql. Vertica or Snowflake
- Experience scripting using Python or Shell
- Experience working with AWS technologies
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top