Senior Manager, Accounting
- New York, NY
Integral Ad Science is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Accounting to join our Finance team. The role is primarily responsible for the global financial statements of IAS and reports to the Global Controller. The individual owns the end-to-end accounting, business, and system process required to analyze, account for and report financial results in accordance with US GAAP and regional accounting standards. This position manages a dedicated team covering all aspects of US accounting and global consolidation, and interfaces with personnel across the globe. The individual will have interactions with cross-functional teams within the organization, including FP&A, Billing and Collections, Sales Operations, Client Services and Enterprise systems. The ideal candidate should have a firm foundation in accounting with strong technical skills to guide business decisions that will have material impacts across the business and should have the capacity to take a hands on approach when needed.
What you'll be doing as the Senior Manager, Accounting:
- Timely completion of the accounting close including reviewing journal entries, reconciliations, and analytical data as well as other duties as needed
- Participation in presentation of financial results to senior management
- Manage the annual audit including acting as a key contact to the external auditors
- Manage global statutory financial reporting and the related relationship with the external accountants in various locations
- Support the Tax Manager in their processes to adhere to global tax requirements
- Manage global banking relationships including administration within the company at all levels
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal customers, such as FP&A, Sales, Customer Operations, and Marketing, in order to understand and meet their business needs
- Efficiently manage resources and assess processes, risks, systems and teams with the goal of implementing improvements
- Participate in key interdepartmental projects
- Provide technical accounting guidance to the company
- Formally review and assess the quality of team members’ work, providing constructive feedback in a positive environment to support in their attaining goals and advancement
What we're open to seeing in your background:
- Thorough technical knowledge of accounting
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the relationship of business drivers and financial results
- Adept at optimizing ERP systems
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance numerous diverse projects simultaneously
- Capable of developing challenging yet attainable goals while keeping the team engaged and unified
- 8+ years of combined experience in private industry and public accounting, with at least 2 years managing teams
- Knowledge of Intact is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top