Senior Database Engineer
- Pune, India
Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Senior Database Engineer to join our new and fast-growing Enterprise Systems team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Database Engineer you will design, implement, and maintain data and database solutions responsible for supporting our internal data mart, billing processes, and various back office data and front end reporting needs. You will work across multiple technologies including SQL Server, Snowflake, ETL Tools, and other leading technologies. You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance our internal data mart, integrate new data sets during product launches, refine and maintain the Invoicing processes, and assist in forging new documentation, process, and work standards. You will be part of a growing team to develop and mature IAS’ back office capabilities. As IAS scales and automates various back-office processes and creates advanced analytical reporting models, the need to advance the build out of the internal mart and the ETL capabilities is critical. The goal is to feed this information in and out and drive data accuracy internally and externally to our customers.
What you’ll get to do:
- Plan and deliver Data Engineering and Integration projects
- Build end-to-end data pipelines using integration design patterns and various connection protocols, REST AND SOAP, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code etc.
- Architect, design, code and maintain solutions for optimal Database model design and structure
- Integrate and build solutions to leverage and amplify our partner capabilities and third-party tools
- Work with Big Data technologies such as Azure, Snowflake, and AWS
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
You will be suitable if you have most of this:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5-8 years of experience
- Working Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Exposure to building systems in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Snowflake)
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals in performance, scalability, and reliability
- Knowledge of API integrations
- Experience using Jira
- Insight into the Advertising Technology industry and ecosystem
What puts you over the top:
- Mastery of designing data models and building data pipelines
- Mastery of SQL and Python
- Understanding of AdTech
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top