Senior Customer Success Manager - Programmatic
The Senior Programmatic Account Manager will support the Customer Success team to provide exceptional service and value realization to our programmatic buy-side clients, with a core focus on agency trading desks and advertisers in-house programmatic teams. The Programmatic Account Manager will partner with Sales and Client Services to successfully activate new programmatic revenue while retaining and growing the existing client portfolio. They will also be responsible for increasing the clients’ adoption of Integral technology, maintaining strong relationships, and ensuring that client campaigns meet goals and objectives. The primary focus of this role is to activate, retain and grow long-term programmatic client revenue in support of the overall success of the company.
This role will suit a Customer Success/account manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients. Our Account Management team prides itself in assisting Advertisers and Agencies alike in making informed decision on their Digital Media planning and spending. To succeed in this role, you will need to forge strong connections by establishing productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across multiple organisations.
This role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. With this knowledge you will be empowered to support your clients’ Digital Media strategies, advocating the best use of IAS products, and contributing to mutually successful relationships.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all programmatic matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Ensure successful activation, upselling and retention of our solutions within a programmatic environment, according to client needs and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Client Services in ensuring that the activation of IAS programmatic products is carried out in sync with the overall account strategy and in accordance to client’s specifications, also providing necessary dashboard access and reporting
- Work with strategic accounts to deliver training, lunch and learn sessions, Industry trends and Analysis
- Act as the Client champion for product feedback
- Attend clients or business meetings when needed
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, asking pertinent questions to influence performance
- Attain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s goals, industry trends and best practices
- Build a solid understanding of IAS products and processes to assist clients drive business value and ROI on their Digital spending
- Collaborate with other internal departments on joint processes towards increased customer satisfaction
- Enhance clients’ understanding of Integral products, methodologies, and general ad-verification industry knowledge.
- Conduct regular quarterly / monthly reviews with key clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Own adoption and renewal of IAS services
- Actively manage the client relationship and their lifetime value across assigned portfolio
- Deliver Account plans to recognize revenue opportunities and growth
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build solutions
- Lead by example, strive to support the wider team to excel and reach their goals
- Complete and manage special projects as assigned by management
- Contribute and inspire thought leadership relevant to industry trends and account management role
- Uphold IAS values at all times
- At least 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a trading desk, in-house programmatic buying team or demand side platform
- Fluent English, additional European language skills highly advantageous
- A service-oriented ethos with a strong strategic commercial mind-set and a keen understanding of AdTech, SaaS or MarTech.
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with FTSE 100 corporations with an excellent track record retaining and growing portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Microsoft Office proficient. Experience using SFDC, Gainsight or ToTango will be advantageous
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top