Senior Customer Success Manager
- Pune, India
Vista is the world's leading PE firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1B in the Reliance Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As the Senior Customer Success Manager, you will lead our business by activating & servicing our existing clients in India. You will also successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority client accounts, partnering with Sales and Client Services where necessary. The primary focus of this role is to activate, shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts. Through senior level relationships, there will also be an expectation to cross-sell into new accounts within the region also.
Customer Success Managers build comprehensive knowledge of the verification and analytics space within the advertising industry and use this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients, and forging strong high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you’ll get to do:
- Activate & effectively service global and regional clients who have an existing relationship with IAS
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions
- Work with Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service for all clients
You should apply if you have most of this:
- A self starting, can-do attitude & ability to use initiative to maintain business continuity
- 5+ years in a client-facing customer success/account management role in ad tech, media agency or other media technology company
- Experience in Campaign or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising eco-system
- Exposure to working with media agencies, publishers and programmatic platforms
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of retaining and growing a portfolio
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a regional team.
- Fluency in spoken & written English
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top