Senior Content Marketing Manager
Do you have a knack for creating industry-leading thought leadership content? Do you have marketing experience in ad tech or the digital advertising industry? Do you have a passion for words and expressing complex concepts in layman terms? Do you enjoy using data and insights, industry trends and customer needs to craft an editorial content strategy that will be just the right mix of planned and responsive according to industry news? If so, this is your dream job.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager at Integral Ad Science, you’ll be part of the growing, global marketing team, working with Integral’s cross-functional teams as well as clients and partners to create compelling content. This Content Marketing Manager will report to IAS' SVP Corporate Marketing.
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendars
- Listen to industry trends, customer needs, content metrics and online conversation to map out, evolve and optimize editorial content strategy and plans against key topics and emerging stories
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop ideas from scratch, support and sometimes write original content – blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, infographics, and more – that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels
- Curate content and work with a network of content contributors and executives across the organization to produce thought leadership
- Drive planning, execution and publishing of content across owned, partner and syndicated channels
- Repurpose evergreen and existing content into new forms including blog posts, bylines, research, etc.
- Write content that is aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies
- Explore new formats and methods for content to stand out
- 4+ years experience in communications, writing or journalism, in the ad tech or digital advertising industries
- Incredible editing and writing skills with great attention to detail
- Experience building and driving editorial content strategy and managing an editorial calendar for a team of content contributors
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts and researching content development
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects to completion
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management
- A team player approach; willing to pitch in when needed
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem a major plus.
- Existing relationships with content editors in industry publications a plus.
About Integral Ad Science:
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top