Senior Account Executive, Programmatic
Integral Ad Science is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive for our Programmatic Solutions to join our Sales team in Chicago. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Programmatic Sales.
Our sales people thrive in a fast paced, quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our overall Programmatic/Optimization business revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with internal and external partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, educating clients, and driving revenue.
- Primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs.
- Identify existing sales opportunities across our Optimization business with key partners by prospecting and managing an account base in your region.
- Actively pitch, educate, and present to trading teams to grow strategic relationships at trading desks
- Act as Programmatic subject matter expert and lead on all Optimization business opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest for IAS solutions
- Understand customer needs and requirements; staying current on all programmatic industry trends
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities
- 5+ years working in the programmatic/media space
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Track record and demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimization, Media Quality, etc.)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top