The Sales Manager will work closely with the Director, Italy to manage budgets and represent the territory buy-side across the wider IAS business. Successful candidates need to be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Develop the Italian Advertisers’ network by recruiting new clients and media agencies;
- Manage relationships with clients direct and their dedicated agencies;
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
Develop a strategic plan for each agency and trading desk account consistent with the overall company vision.
Establish, manage and grow agency-side relationships and partnerships.
Work with internal departments such as Client Services, Product, Marketing and Sales Engineering to help support the growth and development of Integral’s suite of buy-side products.
Prepare presentation making sure the content and message is aligned with IAS’s network.
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and other performance related metrics
- Experience in a Sales Advertising house, Media Agency, Affiliate platforms
- Strong interest in the media industry including publishers, broadcasters and brands
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and results focused individual who can accomplish goals and work well in a team-environment
- Expert knowledge of digital advertising including programmatic, video and mobile.
- A keen interest in, and working knowledge of, verification and its role within the digital media landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Italian and English language essential.
- Strong numerical analytical ability.
- Confident presenter and industry speaker
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Meet Some of Integral Ad Science's Employees
Khemi C.Product Manager, NYC
Khemi translates client financial and advertising needs into prioritized product development roadmaps for engineers in order to optimize work processes.
Back to top