Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and Quality Media solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Programmatic Sales Specialist to join our Programmatic team.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
This is an opportunity for an exceptional and experienced programmatic specialist, perhaps in their 2nd or 3rd role who is excited by the deprecation of the cookie and who wants to lean into the solution rather than the problem!
As a Programmatic Sales Specialist you will be working across our best in class solutions helping key accounts, trading desks and agencies deliver real business outcomes and meet their Programmatic goals in 2022. Our Context Control solution is built on our proprietary natural language processing tech. It is extremely accurate with unrivalled integrations across ALL the leading DSPs enabling you to help clients activate contextual avoidance and cookieless targeting strategies everywhere it counts.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the best in class Contextual technology integrated across ALL major DSPs
- Using your experience and understanding of how data is traded and transacted successfully your Primary responsibility will be to identify and develop drive Programmatic opportunities with agencies and brands, in partnership with the IAS Sales team
- To realise and optimise the execution of IAS’ programmatic strategy for new and existing clients with a particular focus on Context Control
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal sales and agency development teams
- Actively pitch, educate and assist closing targeting opportunities with with Agency Account Leads and their Trading teams to scale Programmatic and Contextual Targeting revenue across the region
- Be proficient in targeting strategies employed by marketers and agencies through the funnel from branding, prospecting to pure performance, including their respective pricing methodologies; CTR, CPA, CPL
- Taking your knowledge of how data is used and transacted, using that information to best advise our/ your clients on how they can meet their KPIs using our products
- Collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure effective sales delivery (agreed KPIs/ measurements of success)
- Once live, assist our customer success team to deliver continuous and effective optimisation of Contextual recommendations for clients
- Commercially minded and persuasive you will have experience working with teams feeding and converting a pipeline of business
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years working in the programmatic/media space with hands on campaign experience
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Track record and demonstrated success in delivering commercial solutions and partnerships (within a programmatic setting for agencies or clients)
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimisation)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.