Platform Services Associate
Are you someone who likes to have fun at work? Are you passionate about driving results and making an impact? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are the same? If so, we want to speak with you!
The Platform Client Services Manager position will be responsible for managing all clients and partners who fall into the media platform/publisher/sell side of the marketplace. This will include managing the integrations, implementations and day-to-day relationships across all strategic distribution and revenue partners. Platform CSMs will also be responsible for identifying and building custom processes, as well as conducting internal and external training sessions, to help scale support and drive adoption of IAS partner solutions.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with Platforms (like DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, etc.), Publishers, Ad Exchanges and Ad Networks
- Support and manage API/SDK and custom integrations with Platform/Publisher clients across all IAS products
- Review and evaluate partner/platform performance metrics across all direct Advertiser/Agency business and direct partner/platform business
- Prepare partner reports and presentations with insights derived from diagnostic reporting results and participate in presentations to senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Manage implementation and technical troubleshooting of new and existing client implementations across both internal teams and key client contacts
- Cultivate positive and effective relationships to help drive process efficiencies and increased adoption of IAS solutions
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering, Product and Business Development teams to identify and capitalize on new business and growth opportunities with existing clients
- Leverage problem solving and critical thinking skills to proactively identify and fix potential implementation and integration issues
- Act as a partner advisor by taking a consultative approach to strengthen and grow a platform partner’s position in the market place
- B.S. or B.A. in business, technology or other related field
- 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role at an online media company, digital agency/trading desk or sell side partner in the digital media eco-system. We are also open to graduates who have developed experience through internships during their studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience leading conference calls and in-person presentations
- Comfortable working with large data sets to identify trends and other key insights
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced business environment
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top