Manager, Integration Engineering
- Pune, India
Vista is the world's leading PE firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1B in the Reliance Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Manager, Integration Engineering to join our Global Partners Solutions team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The Manager of Integration Engineering is essential to the creation and building of our new locally-based, global integration engineering team founded on the company vision and framework. This team is critical to the success of our larger Global Partners Solutions organization, the company, and especially our clients and partners. In this role you will build a critical team responsible for integrating and implementing partnerships with some world’s largest ad tech companies. You will help shape the future of your team and foster growth while enjoying a wide range of platforms and technology.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with counterparts in Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Management to ensure quick and seamless delivery of partner integrations and implementations of the robust IAS suite of products
- Communicate early and often, building a culture of trust and collaboration between the engineers and cross-functionally across multiple offices and time zones.
- Ensure the correct allocation of resources and prioritization of incoming integrations pipeline.
- Foster the success of individuals and the team of Integration Engineers via mentorship and professional development through personal and performance management
- Provide your team with the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to the recognition of your reports
- Lead the team and contribute to the work the individuals on the team do
- Instill trust in team members to come to you for help or support in their day to day responsibilities
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science or engineering disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in a management role for a remote technical team
- 6+ years of experience working as an integration engineer or in a technical role
- Proficiency in JS, SQL, HTML, Unix, Python
- Understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSP/SSP/DMP, media buying, pixel implementation, retargeting, mobile and video-specific strategies.
- Experience with web traffic analysis tools, integrating or designing APIs & SDKs
- Experience working with 3rd party AdTech companies, publishers and ad servers
- Exceptional organizational, verbal, analytical, and critical-thinking skills with acute attention to detail
- Capacity to work with multiple varied functional teams across multiple time zones
- Fluency in English
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top