Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Finance team. If you are excited to work for a Global Company that has developed technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collecting tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
About the role:
- Ownership over all accounting functions across the APAC region
- Responsible for accounting, cash management, and day-to-day banking relationships, credit management, collections, and tax management
- Must have strong experience with developing, implementing and automating processes
- Ownership, preparation, and management of all regional stand alone audits and the composite local entity ledgers
- Control the month-end close process and the preparation and reporting of timely monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP; approve all monthly accruals and adjusting journal entries
- Maintain compliance with local legislation
- Maintenance and preparation of supporting schedules for various balance sheet, income statement and cash flow accounts, including depreciation and amortization schedules, rent, prepaid expenses and accrued liabilities
- Financial statement preparation, communication and reporting
- Additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Ideally 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Significant experience in accounting and tax compliance in the APAC region
- Prior experience in a finance/accounting role in a technology or media company would be a bonus but not necessary
- Direct management experience of team
- Experience restructuring processes and teams
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and other financial applications, accounting software, Salesforce
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function
- Proactive work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Accounting or related field
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.