Junior Legal Counsel, EMEA
Integral Ad Science is seeking a talented, business oriented Junior Legal Counsel to assist our EMEA Corporate Counsel based in London.
In the role you will assist in providing legal support to our offices in EMEA (London, Stockholm, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Milan and Madrid) as well as the wider EMEA business on commercial transactions, general data security and GDPR queries, compliance, employment matters and other general day to day matters.
As Junior Legal Counsel you will also provide some support to the U.S. legal team and will help contribute to the ongoing enhancement of global legal operations and policies as Integral Ad Science continues to grow and evolve.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in supporting Integral Ad Science rapid growth in advanced digital advertising.
What you’ll do:
- Draft, review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements, licensing, data processing and other commercial agreements for a wide spectrum of local and global client prospects and partners such as digital advertisers, agencies and ad exchanges.
- Provide legal and strategic business advice and support across a broad spectrum of internal functions, including sales, HR and finance.
- Supporting internal business groups on expanding the Company’s operations into new markets, including conducting regulatory reviews and analysis.
- Participate in the design, implementation and enforcement of company policies and processes to ensure legal compliance with internal policies as well as applicable laws and regulations, including privacy and data protection law, anti-bribery laws, competition law, and labor and employment regulations.
- Coordinating work with the U.S. legal team to ensure a consistent approach and application of legal agreements and risk framework locally, regionally and worldwide.
- Working with the rest of the legal department to support the Company's general corporate legal activities (including activities in the U.S.).
What you’ll need:
- Qualified solicitor likely to be at the 2 to 4 years PQE level.
- Experience in the technology sector is essential, and experience with media, advertising technology and/or online advertising would be strongly preferred
- General corporate experience, ideally gained within both a law firm and in-house, ideally with some international / European experience.
- Language skills in one or more of the following languages, French, German, Italian or Spanish would be desirable.
- Familiarity with privacy and data protection laws and regulations a plus.
- Experience with employment matters a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically and provide sound business advice.
- To be a creative problem solver with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently shifting priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience in partnering with diverse and remote teams throughout EMEA and other parts of the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Travel within Europe likely to be required.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership
Back to top