HR Generalist/Recruiter - APAC - Contractor
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Human Resources Generalist & Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Human Resources Generalist & Recruiter you will the go to resource of for all employees within APAC region, which includes locations in Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia. You will act as a trusted advisor to help support this growing team by helping to recruit, onboard and retain top talent. This role can be located in our Sydney or Singapore office.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you’ll do:
- Human Resources Business Partner (60%)
- To act as a business partner to all employees within the APAC region to support and provide HR solutions and services in achieving Company’s goals and objectives.
- Lead and drive employee engagement including plan and organise employee activities
- Communicate, advise and administer various Human Resources policies, procedures, disciplinary and counseling, employment law, benefits and perks
- Recommend and implement new approaches, policies, and procedures in alignment with company's culture.
- To identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Assist in payroll processing and coordinate with Global Payroll Manager
- Support to future expansion and setting up in new Geographies (West Asia, SEA)
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition (40%)
- Implement innovative and proven strategies to source a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool; proactively research and investigate new ideas and tools to source passive candidates (including candidates engagement within a pre hire assessment screening model)
- Fully responsible for proactively directly sourcing and delivering top talent in the market (APAC) to your hiring managers
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment
- Review and screen all internal and external applications
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Responsible for pre-employment onboarding; conducting reference and social media checks
Who you are and what you have:
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 8-10 years related experience in Human Resources and Recruitment in APAC (particularly Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia)
- Possess strong knowledge of local employment
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently in a highly matrixed environment
What puts you over the top:
- Startup or Small Business Experience
- Working with a global organization and implementing global policies
- Loves Technology!
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top