We’re looking to hire a passionate and motivated Customer Success Manager to lead satisfaction, retention, adoption, operations and revenue efforts across Integral Ad Science’s global brands. You will drive our approach to global account success. You will be at the heart of our customer operations and a crucial part of our Customer Success team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage client relationships with some of IAS’s largest, most sophisticated and strategic accounts
- Be responsible for expanding customer relationships; working collaboratively with Sales, identify opportunities for increased adoption of IAS products and close additional revenue (expansion/up-sell/cross-sell) from strategic customers. Work closely with Sales to successfully renew client contracts
- Be a leader and subject matter expert across Customer Success to continuously upskill the organization’s talent base
- Actively participate in cross-organization continuous improvement initiatives to continue to transform IAS Customer Success. Deliver/facilitate formal training sessions for more junior members of the global team
- As appropriate, work with Customer Program Managers and Sales executives to drive successful global activation and roll-out of IAS solutions. Collaborate effectively with Sales and Customer Success leads globally to enable the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Help lead Associate CSMs and Customer Program Managers to successfully serve our customers
- Provide thoughtful customer-driven product feedback to customer success leadership and product leadership
- Continuously execute all of the core duties of an IAS Customer Success Manager:
- Be the champion and advocate for the customer at IAS
- Be accountable for customer success and customer satisfaction overall, and, ultimately, renewal and retention/client expansion results
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within customer organizations (agencies, advertisers, publishers and/or networks) to understand their strategic goals, generate proper levels of adoption, manage renewals, and create new revenue opportunities (expansion/up-sell/cross-sell)
- Partner closely with customers to clearly articulate and communicate customer desired business objectives and outcomes to IAS stakeholders
- Be disciplined with continued customer engagement to continually drive high value engagement, adoption and overall value for the customer. This includes establishing a regular cadence (e.g., bi- weekly meetings, regular business reviews) with key customer personnel and repeatedly demonstrating the value of IAS solutions
- Develop executable success plans and work with Sales Executives to craft and continuously update strategic account plans
- Leverage the broader IAS on-boarding team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Use in-depth knowledge of customer industry and/or business processes, deep knowledge of the product being sold and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption and utilization of company products
- Demonstrate product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- Proactively track and manage customer relationship health by owning issue resolution and, if necessary, escalating issues; Handle escalations and resolve issues for customers through coordination across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Client Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support o Rigorously track and report on key metrics for customer success, including Net Revenue Retention/Expansion activities, client interactions and Customer Health-related metrics
- Identify & execute/close high-value customer advocacy opportunities – including product beta participation, case studies, internal sales references, external references/co-marketing opportunities
- Develop new materials – presentations, roll-out plans, and proposals – to facilitate customer engagement
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years experience in sales, account management and/or customer success in the ad tech/mar tech/digital media/marketing/advertising space, working with large advertisers and agencies
- Track record of owning customer relationships, overseeing the entire lifecycle of the client, responsible for account retention and growth
- Experience leading client meetings, QBR's, product training, data analysis, and strategic business reviews
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- History of building strong, trusting collaborative relationships with key senior level stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate effectively or lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, MS PowerPoint and Excel, and preferably also with next-generation Customer Success tools (e.g., Gainsight and others)
- Ability to travel occasionally for important customer meetings, engagements, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.