Associate Corporate Counsel
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a talented, business-oriented Associate Corporate Counsel to join our Legal Team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As an Associate Corporate Counsel, you will assist the IAS Legal Team based in New York, with providing legal support for commercial transactions, intellectual property, employment and corporate matters and compliance in the US and around the globe. The Associate Corporate Counsel will help contribute to the ongoing enhancement of legal operations and policies as IAS continues to grow and evolve.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in supporting IAS’s rapid growth in advanced digital advertising.
What you’ll do:
- Draft, review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements, licensing, data processing and other commercial agreements for a wide spectrum of local and global client prospects and partners such as digital advertisers, agencies, ad exchanges and walled gardens.
- Assist with providing legal and strategic business advice and support across a broad spectrum of internal functions, including sales, marketing, HR, product and finance.
- Support internal business groups on expanding the Company’s operations into new markets, including conducting regulatory reviews and analysis.
- Work with the rest of the legal team to design, implement and enforce company policies and processes to ensure legal compliance with internal policies as well as applicable laws and regulations, including privacy and data protection law, anti-bribery laws, competition law, and labor and employment regulations.
- Assist with coordinating work across the Company’s legal team to ensure a consistent approach and application of legal agreements and risk framework locally, regionally and worldwide.
- Work with the rest of the legal department to support the Company's general corporate legal activities.
What you’ll need:
- JD or LL.M from accredited law school.
- Member of the New York Bar (in good standing).
- +3 years of relevant experience (ideally combined between a highly-regarded law firm and an in-house legal department in a technology company).
- Experience negotiating software and technology contracts essential, and experience with media, advertising technology and/or online advertising would be strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with privacy and data protection laws and regulations a plus.
- Experience with employment matters a plus.
- A problem solver who is not afraid to make decisions under ambiguous/changing circumstances, with tight deadlines, and work efficiently and independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience in partnering with diverse and remote teams throughout the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bias for closing deals and finding pragmatic solutions to any issues encountered.
About Integral Ad Science:
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Back to top