We’re looking for a highly-motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales team in Germany. In this role you will focus on the acquisition and growth of new accounts for our Tier one advertiser clients. This requires the development and management of key relationships across brands and agencies. Enterprise Account Executives are tasked with developing and executing new account prospecting and expansion strategies, as well as being a consultative partner to the client.
You are an ambitious, self-starter who likes to collaborate with internal and external contacts and teams to progress deals through the sales cycle.
What you'll do:
- Strategically grow IAS revenue and account base through prospecting and signing of named accounts
- Secure and grow revenue from existing tier 1 advertiser accounts
- Develop relationships with key digital/social agencies and their brands by aligning their needs to the opportunities presented and value added by IAS solutions
- Ensure the business has visibility of where and when revenue can be expected from your account base
- Partner closely with the Account Management, Client Services, Marketing and Product Management teams to maintain a high-level of understanding regarding the digital advertising landscape, the needs of our target market and the distinct value delivered by the IAS product offerings
What you'll need:
- Proven experience of digital media/ad tech/martech sales experience selling to decision makers in brands and agencies
- Solid understanding of the digital media and ad tech landscape
- Verifiable track record exceeding sales quotas on a quarterly basis
- Proven engagement and contacts within leading agencies and brands
- Experience in selling to Auto, Retail, CPG, Entertainment, Travel, or Tech verticals
- Track record closing complex, multi-stage sales cycle opportunities
- Ability to track and communicate account progress
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, service-focused, team selling environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and SFDC
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.