- Jersey City, NJ
Intapp is seeking a talented individual to join the pre-sales organization as a Territory Solution Consultant. The Solution Consultant operates as the primary product expert in the field, responsible for determining the opportunity requirements, defining the best Intapp solution, and demonstrating and communicating the Intapp advantage.
The Territory Solution Consultant will drive consultative prospect engagements and is accountable for all product and technical evaluations within a sales territory. This will require operating as a Solution Consultant as well as coordinating engagements across specialized Solution Consultants. Success will require deep collaboration with the sales team members including Value Engineering, product management, implementation consultants and others.
- Assess and shape the prospect engagement model to ensure the best positive results for Intapp
- Directly engage as a Solution Consultant for specific product areas
- Shape and organize engagements across the technical sales team to cover the requirements across the broader portfolio
- Construct a solution that maximizes the customer benefits, leveraging the broader Intapp portfolio
- Architect and communicate the optimal solution and solution advantages to the prospect
- Work with consulting and implementation services to ensure feasibility and proper post-sales hand-off.
- Coordinate and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Assist in account strategy and account planning
- Maintain and leverage a thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Remain current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
- Build and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products
- 5+ years of relevant experience at an enterprise software company
- 1-2 years of people management experience preferred
- Enterprise architecting experience
- Ability to communicate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and legal IT
- Expertise and knowledge related to the Legal industry a plus
- Strong and proven writing and speaking communication skills
- Design thinking or other group collaboration methodologies
- Technically adept including the ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
- Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluency in any foreign language an asset.
Back to top