- Kyiv, Ukraine
The Intapp Cloud Platform is a rapidly growing collection of cloud services. As part of a global team, the ideal candidate will be able to quickly move between architecture, design, and daily operations with an emphasis on scalability and automation.
You will dive deep into operational issues; from the software, systems, automation, and process perspectives. You will understand the challenges around integrating disparate infrastructures into a new facility, processes and procedures and actively contribute to services that can shrink and expand based on demand, self-heal, automatically rollout, etc.
What you will do:
- You will work with Development and Product Management to design and deliver new functionality.
- You will perform deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues; partner with software engineers across the organization to produce and roll out fixes.
- You will drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services in conjunction with SREs throughout the organization.
- You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- You will work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operations needs
- Participate in 24x7 oncall rotation
Who you are:
- You have hands on experience in building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- You have experience with different database technologies such as SQL Server, RDS, Postgres, NoSQL
- You can call yourself an expert with Configuration Management and CI/CD such as Ansible and Jenkins.
- You have hands on experience with Azure building and running production workloads
- You have strong scripting abilities in Python, Perl, Go, or JVM-based languages
- You have a solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- You have production experience of managing Windows Infrastructure running IIS workloads
- Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- Automation mindset - if you can automate it, do it.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
Back to top