Print Room Operator I
- Orangeburg, NY
Werfen, founded in 1966, is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and distributor of specialized diagnostic instruments, related reagents, automation workcells, and data management solutions for use primarily in hospitals and independent clinical laboratories. The Company’s business lines include Hemostasis, Acute Care, and Autoimmunity diagnostics, as well as Original Equipment Manufacturing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing healthcare professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to improve hospital efficiency and enhance patient care.
Our North American Commercial Operations, as well as our Headquarters and Technology Center for Hemostasis and Acute Care Diagnostics, are based in Bedford, MA. Our Headquarters and Technology Center for Autoimmunity Diagnostics is based in San Diego, CA.
Working under general direction, provides printed material support for Group Leader and Filling in all areas of diagnostic manufacturing including, but not limited to, printed material support for other departments and sites.
- Uses the Zebra label printers to print assigned labels.
- Product Insert printing as assigned for in-house printing.
- Product Insert folding as assigned for in-house folding.
- Understands the use of the Print Request for Print Room function.
- Helps troubleshoot problems associated with Copier machinery.
- Helps troubleshoot problems associated with folding machinery.
- Provides support for the maintenance of Print Room files with current OTN's and PCS's distributed by QA.
- Provides support for maintenance of insert templates with fixed text needed for future use.
- Ensures equipment is properly maintained before, during and after each use.
- Label Printing as assigned for the Chromogenix line using the Akribi printer
Budget managed (if applicable): N/A
Internal Networking/Key relationships:
- To be determined based on department needs
Skills & Capabilities: Administrative skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position: High School Diploma or equivalent plus working knowledge of PC word processing applications. Physical Requirements This position requires the ability to lift and move materials per current OSHA standards . International Mobility: Required: no Travel requirements: No
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Werfen appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
We operate directly in over 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through distributors. Our annual revenue is more than $1.7 billion and more than 5,000 employees around the world comprise the Werfen team.
Back to top