Print Room Operator I
- Orangeburg, NY
Our Passion. Your Results.
Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions for Acute Care Diagnostics, patient blood management and Hemostasis testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to enhance patient care.
As an integral part of Werfen, a global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
Working under general direction, provides printed material support for Group Leader and Filling in all areas of diagnostic manufacturing including, but not limited to, printed material support for other departments and sites.
- Uses the Zebra label printers to print assigned labels.
- Product Insert printing as assigned for in-house printing.
- Product Insert folding as assigned for in-house folding.
- Understands the use of the Print Request for Print Room function.
- Helps troubleshoot problems associated with Copier machinery.
- Helps troubleshoot problems associated with folding machinery.
- Provides support for the maintenance of Print Room files with current OTN's and PCS's distributed by QA.
- Provides support for maintenance of insert templates with fixed text needed for future use.
- Ensures equipment is properly maintained before, during and after each use.
- Label Printing as assigned for the Chromogenix line using the Akribi printer
Budget managed (if applicable): N/A
Internal Networking/Key relationships:
- To be determined based on department needs
Skills & Capabilities: Administrative skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position: High School Diploma or equivalent plus working knowledge of PC word processing applications. Physical Requirements This position requires the ability to lift and move materials per current OSHA standards . International Mobility: Required: no Travel requirements: No
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Werfen is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) in the specialities of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Our core business is dedicated to R&D, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic systems for hospitals and clinical laboratories. Our other areas of expertise include Original Equipment Manufacturing, Clinical Software, Clinical Chemistry, Infusion Therapy, and Medical Devices and Scientific Instrumentation Distribution.
We operate directly in over 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through distributors. In 2016, our turnover was approximately 1.2 billion euros and we had an average workforce of 4,400 people. Currently, we are over 5,000 employees.
Back to top