- Orangeburg, NY
Our Passion. Your Results.
Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions for Acute Care Diagnostics, patient blood management and Hemostasis testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to enhance patient care.
As an integral part of Werfen, a global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
Performs administrative tasks within the maintenance department, and assists with all daily checks related to the production and safety equipment.
- Controls the spare parts inventory including: Maintains appropriate stock levels within SAP Ordering and sourcing of spare parts
- Performs cycle counts to ensure inventory levels are accurate
- Maintains orderly and debris-free inventory stock room. Enters and closes of work orders (ZPLO) in SAP for the team members.
- Changes control management
- Maintains equipment documentation.
- Performs daily checklist including gathering of water samples, all daily SOP checks and gauge readings, safety inspections, or as required by team leader.
- Assists in all areas of department as needed and as directed by senior personnel or team leader.
- Performs all duties assigned in a safe manner consistent with Company safety polices.
Budget managed (if applicable) N/A
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- To be determined based on department needs
Skills & Capabilities:
- Computer and written communication skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus 1 year of maintenance experience or 1 year of SAP experience
International Mobility: Required: no
Travel requirements: No
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Werfen is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) in the specialities of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Our core business is dedicated to R&D, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic systems for hospitals and clinical laboratories. Our other areas of expertise include Original Equipment Manufacturing, Clinical Software, Clinical Chemistry, Infusion Therapy, and Medical Devices and Scientific Instrumentation Distribution.
We operate directly in over 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through distributors. In 2016, our turnover was approximately 1.2 billion euros and we had an average workforce of 4,400 people. Currently, we are over 5,000 employees.
Back to top