Yield Management & Sales Operations Manager, Ads
- New York, NY
At Instacart we solve for the customer. That extends beyond the hundreds of thousands of consumers we deliver groceries to and includes many leading and emerging consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers that want to shape how consumers perceive, shop, and stay loyal to their brands. Instacart's Brand Partnerships team is focused on serving these clients through our native advertising platform.
We are hiring a Yield Management & Sales Operations Manager who will partner cross-functionally to build & execute revenue management for select Instacart Ads products, in addition to building end-to-end sales operations processes. The role is highly cross-functional with engagement between sales leadership, company management, marketing, finance, and strategy.
Your day to day...
- Develop and implement yield management practices, including pricing optimization and fill rate analysis, with the goal of maximizing revenue on select Instacart Ads products
- Manage end-to-end sales planning -- from market sizing, account segmentation, forecasting, and prospect tracking through to revenue realization
- Design, coordinate, and deliver periodic reporting to Instacart's Brand Partnership leadership team
- Constantly iterate to improve reporting & associated processes
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact. Experience with digital advertising is a plus.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills. Sales forecasting and/or financial modelling experience in MS Excel required.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business & product challenges
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed
Nice to Have...
- Exposure to and understanding of digital advertising
- Experience working closely with a distributed sales team
- Experience with Tableau
- Yield management experience in digital advertising environment
Back to top