Trust & Safety Specialist, Weights & Measures (Contract)
- San Francisco, CA
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Instacart's Trust & Safety team takes data-driven, customer-first approaches to ensure we are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations regarding grocery fulfillment. In this role you will be responsible for executing on processes critical to ensuring the Instacart platform remains compliant to these regulatory requirements.
The role will include reviewing transactions in real time to transcribe raw, user-submitted data to databases in our internal administrative system.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Reviewing vendor work product to determine its adherence to expected standards
- Data Gathering, Organizing and Review to identify performance trends and make recommendations regarding vendor operations
- Benchmarking: Understanding new workflows and how they may be improved to achieve compliance goals
- Data entry and occasional additional program related tasks
- Database entry and maintenance
- Complete live transaction reviews with detail-oriented approach
- Execute on repetitive operational tasks while maintaining attention to detail and having an eye for process improvements
- 2-3 Years professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced office or retail setting
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Excel, SQL
- Ability to execute consistently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Operate within a high degree of confidentiality
- Positive attitude and fortitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions
- Evening, Weekend and Holiday availability
Back to top