Senior Recruiter, Product
- San Francisco, CA
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It's an industry that's been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people's lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is essential, but it's also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It can be a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Recruiting Team is dedicated to hiring a world-class team to help make grocery shopping effortless for everyone and finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
ABOUT THE JOB
As we scale our Product team, one of our core needs is hiring staff and leadership level technical talent to lead some of our core product initiatives. As a Recruiter with Instacart, you would be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring this level of talent for our team.
- Complete ownership of your recruiting pipelines end-to-end for senior-level product talent
- Building, owning, and iterating on the interview processes for your searches in conjunction with product leadership
- Developing and fostering strong partnerships with all internal clients, including our senior product leadership team members
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience
- Fostering relationships with senior-level Product Managers
- Building the team that will change the future of groceries
- 5+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- 1+ years of Product Management recruiting experience
- Experience building an internal team of Product Managers
- Ability to empower the work environment and colleagues
- Proven ability to adapt to various hiring groups and establish common ground to effectively collaborate with others
- Strong recruiting business acumen including how to screen and sell candidates
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, and be very proactive
- Detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving processes including interview guidelines
- Startup experience a plus
- Hiring for engineering teams a plus
Back to top