Senior Analyst - Marketing
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. Our team is hiring a Marketing Analytics Lead to focus on deriving insights from data to drive marketing performance. This person will be working cross-functionally, collaborating with multiple stakeholders and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to uncover actionable insights which inform marketing strategy
- Work closely with channel managers to identify key questions, problems, KPIs and develop analytical frameworks to drive campaign performance
- Collaborate with channel managers and creative team to design rigorous marketing experiments and incrementality tests
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualization tools to facilitate reporting and campaign optimization
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years working in a marketing analytics role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Advanced SQL capabilities - ability to write complex and optimized queries to extract data from our data warehouse
- Programming experience, particularly with statistical packages as well as scripts to automate data extraction and cleaning processes
- Strong experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Looker
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada. We have partnered with more than 350 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America, and are available to more than 85% of U.S. households and 70% of Canadian households. Instacart's cutting-edge enterprise technology also powers the e-commerce platforms of some of the world's biggest retail players, supporting their white-label websites, applications, and delivery solutions.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck-everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Back to top