Sales Associate - CPG
- New York, NY
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Sales Associate, CPG to join our Brand Partnerships team, who will support the organization in developing and growing new brand relationships with our suite of solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Prospect, identify, and generate new CPG partners via suite of eCommerce marketing solutions.
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional environment.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and active business.
- Grow and upsell current partners
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly / quarterly reviews
- Reach and exceed KPIs consisting of qualified leads, new partners, revenue
- Grow your skills and have meaningful impact on an important component to Instacart's success and growth
- Experience in a sales environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive)
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck-everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Back to top