We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work-whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop-while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It's an industry that's been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people's lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is crucial, but it's also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It provides a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By helping take care of the shopping, we help people get good food and give them back time, so they can do what matters most to them. We're finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Instacart offers enterprise solutions to our retail partners that power their ecommerce experiences. It is a strategic part of our company that allows us to align our incentives with those of our partners. By partnering with retailers through our retailer solutions, we help them grow their online presence, their online grocery market, and unlock uncharted experiences for customers.
Working with company leadership, our internal teams and with our retailer partners, this Product Manager will develop strategies and empower efforts across our Storefronts, Mobile, Identity, Rewards, Analytics and other concerns that all play a role in delivering outstanding experiences on behalf of our partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, research, data science, and design.
- You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision and importantly, you have autonomy to go after the biggest opportunities, regardless of where they fall within the user journey.
- The opportunities for major impact across our Retailer vertical is almost endless. A key part of this job will be working with your team to deliver a clear and focusing prioritization.
- Work directly with our retail partners to get agreement and execute on the opportunities identified by the team. Importantly, this will include defining new processes with our retail partners that will enhance your team's velocity.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring decisions, on-boarding, and mentoring new Engineers with the goal of quickly making them productive members of your team.
- The Enterprise product team is a small but rapidly growing product team. As an early PM leading major surface areas, you will be expected to be a leader with vision in helping build a successful product organization that reflects the values of Instacart.
- 2+ years in Product Management at a technology company working with B2B clients across a variety of scale and sophistication (Large S&P 500 corporations through SMBs).
- Experience working on complex technical products with a proven track record of tackling complex problems by crafting customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users
- Experience working on an eCommerce platform
- Experience working with external partners and SAAS experience is preferred
- You love fast-paced environments
- You are curious, and willing to go above and beyond the job description
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator
- You exude can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- You are self-aware and humble
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.