People Research and Analytics Lead
- San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own our annual and mid-year review process, collaborating with key People stakeholders
- Set a vision for our People Analytics function;effectively design, implement, administer and manage our People Analytics strategy, delivery and initiatives
- Build relationships with key business partners, lead requirement gathering sessions, analyze source data and systems, and provide feedback on detailed data analysis to guide data-driven, people-focused decision making
- Utilize various research methods and data to equip our leaders with insights to drive effective decision making
- Lead and develop robust people analytics format to support the organization with real time data to drive decisions
- Lead data strategy for data warehousing, reporting, dashboards, and self-service people analytics
- Lead and optimize reporting and dashboards to meet business requirements and create opportunities for automation, improvements and scalability
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Master's degree in Industrial and Organizational psychology, Phd is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a people analytics and I/O role
- Experienced leader who has worked in the past at a strategy setting capacity
- Working knowledge of people and organization health metrics
- Experience working with People data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with SQL, Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Visier, Workday etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Self starter, should be able to drive initiatives to completion
- Most important of all, you have fun solving People problems!
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck-everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Back to top