Mobile Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new Instacart customers. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us
ABOUT THE JOB
- Oversee strategy and day-to-day operation and growth of the Mobile ad campaigns on Google AC, ASA, and other mobile platforms
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Optimize ad copy, expand and discover keywords on Apple Search Ads
- Deliver against user activation and CPA targets
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance and conversion data
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- 3+ years of experience managing paid mobile campaigns in-house and deep understanding of mobile app ecosystem
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Ability to self-start, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic attitude; a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Strong knowledge of analytics, reporting, and data management tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Proficient in MS Excel, SQL; Experience in the on-demand economy
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 350 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck-everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Back to top