Lead People Technology Analyst (Recruiting Systems)
- San Francisco, CA
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
We are currently seeking a Lead People Technology Analyst who specializes in mapping Recruiting systems to top Talent teams. In this role you will partner across our People Team to optimize our technology systems and evolve our systems strategy as we scale. You will be joining a rapidly growing People Technology team in an organization with passion for this work and an appetite for insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead priorities, roadmap and projects for our recruiting systems needs
- Work with internal partners to understand and document issues, needs and requests
- Drive vendor engagement, recruiting systems experience and design, including vendor relationships and product strategies
- Act as subject-matter expert on the latest recruiting technology, and strategize with cross-functional partners to develop innovative recruiting solutions
- Drive projects, configure, maintain and test recruiting systems
- Capture requirements from the recruiting team and transform them into requirement documents to be shared with internal functional teams, vendors and developers
- Research, understand and work with our partners to deliver actionable insights
- Communicate and lead the design, build and launch strategies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of work experience in HR, Recruiting or People Technology
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting Systems, ideally Greenhouse
- Experience driving RFPs and managing vendor relationships
- Experience with at least 2 full-lifecycle recruiting system implementations; from requirements gathering, implementation to testing, going live and production support
- Strong functional knowledge of recruiting processes and compliance; understanding various recruiting team roles, integrating with HR processes
- Integrations experience with HR systems, interview scheduling tools, data warehouses and other recruiting vendors
- Highly motivated individual eager to work with new technologies
- Great teammate who values collaboration and has superb communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and be successful as a self-starter
- Passion for enhancing candidate and employee experiences through the People Technology ecosystem
Back to top