We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Objective is to leverage data to produce actionable insight around clients' performance on instacart to:
- Help them drive category and brand conversion
- Help them build a profile of the ecomm consumer for their brands
- Help Instacart's sales team drive more advertising investment
- Become a 'trusted advisor' on how to win in ecommerce!
ABOUT THE JOB
You will lead a group of 3-5 clients and work with our sales and account management teams to:
- Identify the key business drivers for our CPG Partners, quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, and make actionable recommendations to grow the business
- Integrate consumer and customer insight to better inform targeted strategies, plans and decisions
- Work independently as the key day to day resource for all CPG partner analytic needs, often presenting directly to senior CPG ecomm leadership.
- Integrate data from a variety of sources to identify key trends and emerging solutions for the partner and customer
- Apply the full suite of tools and metrics available against business issues including but not limited to:
- Sales, share, distribution, assortment, etc
- Basket analytics such as cross shop, penetration, affinities, etc
- Customer analytics such as trial/repeat, conversion, buy rate, LTV, etc
- Go beyond the data and craft compelling storylines to engage our partners
- 2-5 years consumer packaged goods industry experience; category management experience and/or e-commerce experience a plus
- Strong analytic / problem solving capabilities
- Strong experience with Excel, Tableau and/or Periscope, and Google Suite
- Ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of data and summarize findings in concise manner
- Detail oriented with ability to produce accurate work quickly & efficiently
- Independent worker with self-starter mentality; takes initiative
- Strong syndicated and panel data knowledge
- Good project management and training skills
- Ability to comprehend and sell concepts within the context of Brand Partnerships
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of application of primary and secondary research to drive recommendations and enhance strategic nature of partnerships
- Leadership skills in identification of and addressing business opportunities
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Back to top