We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
We're looking for a motivated G&A Sourcer (Contract) to help grow our world-class teams across various functions. As a G&A Sourcer, you'll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent and focus on both hiring speed and quality. This role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop an understanding of Instacart's products, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent.
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels as well as review of inbound applicants and referrals.
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Boolean searches, social media, internet job boards, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for a consumer-facing tech startup with a high hiring bar
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented, organized and have strong communication skills
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- BA/BS degree
- Both agency & in-house experience
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.