Design Sourcer - Contract
- San Francisco, CA
We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. It's an industry that's been around for centuries. Food itself, however, has been a constant in people's lives since the beginning of time. Yes, sustenance is essential, but it's also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It can be a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
At Instacart, we believe in setting up our employees for success and investing in the best hiring practices will enable us build world class teams and hire people who can operate at their best, drive results, and grow with the company.
ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for a motivated, curious Design Sourcer in a contract capacity to help grow our world-class Design team. In this role you'll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve both hiring speed and quality. This role will provide opportunities for ownership, autonomy, and career development.
- Develop an understanding of Instacart's products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Source using wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, various searches, social media, internet job boards, tech associations + groups, university alumni resources and other creative search techniques
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders
- Create and share sourcing best practices with the team
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for a tech company with a high hiring bar
- Proven track record of identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high-growth environments
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Back to top