Production Control Analyst
The Production Control Analyst is responsible for handling day-to-day activities supporting the InsPro Enterprise Production Control and corporate batch cycle environment. Primary responsibilities also include addressing service requests in a timely manner and working closely with the other Technical Support team members and improving upon the current processes.
• Performing setup and ongoing management of the various production and non-production batch cycles
• Tending to batch cycle failures and issues in a timely manner
• Development and maintenance of the deployment/migration process to ensure seamless code migrations to customer environments
• Improve and maintain a validation process to ensure that the intended objectives are met and tested within the scope of deployment
• Development and maintenance of batch scripting and associated processes in support of customer batch cycles
• Create necessary scripts and documentation to build, administer, and support release upgrades and code deployments for all environments
• Work with applications developers and other support staff to troubleshoot issues and implement changes
• Work with Systems Administrators to support customer changes and deployments to new and existing environments
• Create and distribute documentation required for support staff to monitor and troubleshoot release upgrades, code deployments, and related issues.
• Participate in on-call support rotation
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
• Advanced knowledge of DOS Batch Scripting
• Advanced knowledge of Job Scheduling concepts
• At least 3 years of relevant Systems Management experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
Meet Some of InsPro Technologies's Employees
Vice President, Development & Solutions Architecture
Dave and his team of software architects and developers write, test, and deliver the customized code that InsPro Technologies’ customers rely on to power their businesses.
Back to top