InsPro Technologies provides software and services for insurance carriers and administrators. Our customers use our software to sell insurance, bill for it, pay claims, and much more. Not only do we build the software, but we also run it through our Application Service Provider (ASP) services. Our customers range from small regional insurers to household name brands. We take pride in the level of support we provide to our customers and the significant accomplishments of our small but growing team of software, technology, and insurance professionals.
How will you contribute?
In this position, you will be responsible for handling Desktop and end-user related tasks for the company. This includes laptops, desktops, virtual computers, peripherals, video hardware, software, and servers. You will support all technical activities for internal and external customer. You will work closely and share responsibilities with the Server, Network, and Security Engineers.
Install and configure desktop and end-user hardware devices.
Setup desktop computers with required software, peripherals, network connections.
Handle daily technical support activities, desktop support, network, and server management.
Monitor work queues and update assigned support service requests. Install and manage corporate software suites.
Provide end-user support as needed. Management and creation of Active Directory groups and policies.
Work with Network and Server Engineers to ensure the stability of the corporate infrastructure.
Manage effective professional working relationships with team members, end-users, and clients.
Maintain and create SOPs as needed.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for someone with a strong foundation Desktop support, and 5 years experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. 5 Years experience desktop support and relation functions, including:
- Windows XP/7/10, Microsoft Windows Server, WSUS, Server-level hardware
- Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Mail protocols, SMTP
- Creating and maintaining PowerShell scripts
- DFS, DNS / DHCP / Active Directory / Anti-Virus software
- Service Desk
- Desktop and laptop systems and related hardware
- Knowledgeable of all current Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledgeable of basic networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting).
- Familiar with remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services).
- System Monitoring Software, Solarwinds IP Monitor
- File Auditing software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-sufficient and able to work independently on various projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with VMware ESX preferred
- Practical experience with MS SQL Database Administration preferred
- Knowledge of Job Scheduling concepts preferred
- Networking, Security, SAN knowledge preferred
- Creating documentation or training material for non-technical audiences, a plus
InsPro offers employees great perks in appreciation for the amazing work they do. In addition to flexible schedules, medical insurances, flex spending plans, 401(k) matching, and paid vacation time, one of the biggest benefits of working at InsPro is simply knowing the work will have a meaningful impact on the company's future. In this collaborative environment, talented employees watch their work lead to client success.
- Industry exposure: You will gain experience in the dynamic insurance industry which is growing in Philadelphia and surrounding areas
- Work that matters: You will contribute to a variety of meaningful projects which have significant impact on the company’s success
- Close-knit teams: InsPro’s intimate environment and flat organizational structure give you the opportunity to work closely with senior IT executives within the company
- Personal Development: Opportunity for growth and advancement as the company grows
Inspro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Meet Some of InsPro Technologies's Employees
Vice President, Development & Solutions Architecture
Dave and his team of software architects and developers write, test, and deliver the customized code that InsPro Technologies’ customers rely on to power their businesses.
Back to top